Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Sky as Clear as a CrystaL

The sky is so clear, clear enough to inspire me to go forward chasing my dreams, enhancing the powers that lies within my body, reveals the thoughts that I always thinking about, I see many people, some of them are smiling, laughing, filled with joy and happiness, some others are smoking, enjoying their moments, lying under the shade of the trees, on the smooth wooden benches, looking for a better future, and a better life ahead. I would like to knowm what will happen to the mother earth if the sun disappears and never show her face again ... what will happen? I am curious and afraid the same time .. wondering ...

2 comments:

  1. Great!! I can't be just like you! I just wrote with the following rules..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Blue Balloon ,, Its just what I felt about the sorroundings around me ..

    ReplyDelete